[DRBD-user] operation monitor failed 'not configured' - how to tell what's not configured?

Klint Gore kgore4 at une.edu.au
Thu Oct 2 09:31:49 CEST 2014

I haven't resolved it and I've run out of time to investigate further.

I'm still using drbd but manually controlled.  I wrote a couple of scripts to promote the good node (promote drbd, mount drbd devices, add the floating ip address, start the nfs server) and demote the bad node before we plug it back in again.

Klint.