[DRBD-user] fsck with drbd

Dischino, Chris cdischino at sonusnet.com
Wed Nov 19 19:58:21 CET 2014

We have drbd configured  as a single primary with internal meta data.  The backing device is configured in /etc/fstab to issue a file system check on reboot, which by-passes drbd.  I'm thinking of changing  the fstab configuration to skip the file system check for the drbd backing device and manually issue a fsck  on the drbd device when I start the drbd service.  Is it correct to issue an fsck on the drbd device instead of the backing device ? Do you see any issues with this.
Thank You
Chris Dischino
Sonus Networks.