[DRBD-user] get rid of one volume in resource

Liutauras Adomaitis liutauras.adomaitis at gmail.com
Thu May 22 10:42:33 CEST 2014

Hi all,

I can't find a correct method to remove a volume from the resource. I have
now:
resource Pirmas {
        volume 0 {
                device    /dev/drbd3;
                disk      /dev/VolGroup1/DRBD-Pirmas-Syst;
                meta-disk internal;
        }
        volume 1 {
                device    /dev/drbd4;
                disk      /dev/VolGroup1/DRBD-Pirmas-Data;
                meta-disk internal;
        }
        volume 2 {
                device    /dev/drbd7;
                disk      /dev/VolGroup1/DRBD-Pirmas-Maildirs;
                meta-disk internal;
        }
        on zirnis.infosaitas.net {
                address   192.168.19.11:7800;
        }
        on hyper02.infosaitas.net {
                address   192.168.19.12:7791;
        }
}

what I want to do is to get rid of volume 1, and, for the sake of
aesthetics, rename volume 2 to volume 1.
drbdadm down and disconnect commands work on whole resource, but not
volumes within them.

Can someone point me to the right direction?

Thanks
Liutauras