[DRBD-user] DRBD compatibility issue with pacemaker in UBUNTU 12.04

Dirk Bonenkamp - ProActive dirk at proactive.nl
Fri May 16 14:07:04 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm running production with 12.04. I use DRDB version 8.4.4, which I've
compiled myself.

Pacemaker / corosync is stock ubuntu.

I'm using a master slave setup. I've done quite some test with master/
master and OCFS2 and never was satisfied. Performance was 'sub optimal'.

My current setup works excellent!

Kind regards,

Dirk