[DRBD-user] Question bout Fencing method "resource-and-stonith" ?

khaled atteya khaled.atteya at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:26:00 CEST 2014

Hi
I installed cluster (corosync+pacemaker+drbd) , and i am using IPMI as a
fencing device .
I have 2 link , one of them for drbd , and pacemaker use both links .

 When I cut the 2 links (by drop connection by iptables) , fencing is
working good , but when i cut the drbd link (also by iptables) nothing
fencing happen .

why?

--
KHALED MOHAMMED ATTEYA