[DRBD-user] configure send mail in case of "local-io-error"

Cesar Peschiera brain at click.com.py
Sat Jun 7 01:49:51 CEST 2014

Hi to all

I have configured DRBD with KVM, and is working well

I want that DRBD only send mails in case of find a "local-io-error" and not do some other thing more, but i don't know how do it
I believe that i need add this option in the configuration (but i'm unsure):

common {
        handlers {
                local-io-error "/usr/lib/drbd/notify-io-error.sh MyEmail at address";
        }
}

For "split-brain" and "out-of-sync" the send of mails works perfectly, now i like to add it for the case of "local-io-error". Always i have configured  "on-io-error detach;" on the disk options directive

If somebody can answer me, i will be grateful

Best regards
Cesar