[DRBD-user] Data corrupted on one node, After

Trevor Hemsley themsley at voiceflex.com
Mon Jul 21 13:58:22 CEST 2014

On 21/07/14 12:49, cluster lab wrote:
> DRBD: 8.3.10-1
> > > Kernel: 2.6.32-71.29.1.el6
No idea if it is your problem or not but you are using the original el6
6.0 kernel that's now about 4 years old and riddled with bugs. Your drbd
version is pretty much the same sort of age - the latest 8.3. is now
8.3.15 (or even .16, I didn't look lately).

I'd recommend a full yum update to get to some sort of supported level.
If you're installing drbd from source then I'd recommend you update it
and if you're installing from RPM then the ELRepo repository has far
more recent versions packaged and ready for use.