[DRBD-user] How to Trim ssd raid+ocfs2+drbd+dual primary?

trex seo at xsinc.co.kr
Wed Jan 8 13:56:19 CET 2014

I built HA iSCSI targets with ocfs2+dual primary.(Ubuntu 13.04)
Each node has SSD raid with mdadm level0.
few days later, ocfs2 became frozen sometimes.
I figured out that it happens without TRIM.
But, I couldn't TRIM ssd raid because ocfs2 only supports offline TRIM(fstrim) and drbd 8.4.4 only supports online TRIM(discard).
Then, HOW CAN I TRIM SSDs on DRBD+OCFS2?