[DRBD-user] proto c - corrupt files - directories missing

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Tue Jan 7 17:14:44 CET 2014

Le 07/01/2014 17:08, Christian Hammers a écrit :
>> Unfortunately i can not find informations in the man page that drbdadm invalidate is only copying the blocks with_mismatched_  checksum. Where did you get that from?
You just need to disconnect then reconnect for the blocks to be copied.
But make sure you know WHY the blocks got out of sync in the first
place. did you maybe mount the secondary's low-level device? Or is your
disk dying?
> You might be right, the manpage says "each and every block".
If you do want to force a complete resync, you can also make it faster
using checksum-based synchronization
(http://www.drbd.org/users-guide/s-configure-checksum-sync.html).

Lionel Sausin.