[DRBD-user] Avoid blocking IO when node fails

Roberto Munoz Gomez roberto.munoz.gomez at diagroup.com
Wed Feb 12 17:34:15 CET 2014

Hi,

I have configured an Active/Active cluster with Dual Primary DRBD. All works fine and fast.

But when a node fails, the DRBD status goes to WFConnection and all IO is blocked on the other node. In this scenario I need the survivor to continue using the DRBD partition. It would be great if when the other node comes back, the synchronization begins automatically and both become Primary automatically.

I have search the doc and google, but have not found any of this. Only the ko-count option, but does not seem to make a difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its associated attachments is strictly prohibited.
http://disclaimer.diacorporate.com