[DRBD-user] How to backup all configs - just in case

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sun Dec 28 12:37:13 CET 2014

On 28/12/14 05:45 AM, Ammar Sheikh Saleh wrote:
> yes indeed .. I am new to this environment ... but I can see the
> clustering software used is as follows:
>
> corosync-2.3.0-1.el6.x86_64
> pacemaker-1.1.8-1.el6.x86_64
> drbd84-utils-8.4.2-1.el6.elrepo.x86_64
>
> these are outdated but working  :-]
>
> hope that makes it even clear to you
>
> thanks!

What OS?

Corosync and DRBD are fine, but pacemaker is fairly out of date.
However, because your first goal is to learn clustering and your second
goal is to replicate production, stick with those versions. Later, when
you are comfortable and your test environment accurately replicates
production, you can make your first in-production job upgrading pacemaker.

That is down the road though. For now, put on on a cup of tea, start
taking some notes and start on a fresh build for your test cluster. :)

--
Digimer
access to education?