[DRBD-user] Dual-Head as ro?

Lee Musgrave lee at sclinternet.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 17:53:35 CET 2014

what about unison?

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/

two fileservers, each end of the 10Mb line, and the users just connect to
the local fileserver.
changes on either side are automatically replicated, conflicts are detected
and displayed.
looks a bit more end user (personal user) targeted so not sure how it'll
stand up to enterprise level abuse.

might still want to consider using a clustered filesystem though, even on 1
side of the line there might be more than one user trying to edit a file
simultaneously.