[DRBD-user] Dual-Head as ro?

Christian Völker knebb at knebb.de
Tue Dec 9 15:01:16 CET 2014

Am 05.12.2014 um 07:54 schrieb Devin Reade:
> You might want to examine GlusterFS for that use case where users connect to the local server node.

I had a look at glusterfs. Even though the mailing list is pretty very
low traffic...
Looks like a file write will be delayed until the file is written on the
other node(s). So it goes through the slow line, too. Which means even
local writes will have only the 10Mb speed :(

So advantage is of not having an additional layer: drbd-clusterFS vs.
GlusterFS

I am still unsure what to do and how to implements it.

Greetings

Christian