[DRBD-user] DRBD an ISCSI

John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc) v-johmo at microsoft.com
Mon Dec 8 17:14:05 CET 2014

Igor,
Thanks for the reply, I am sorry for the delay.  Its been a hectic week.

I understand the concept of using RSYNC, an have used it in the past.  The intent of this exercise is to teach myself something new, an in this case learning to use DRBD in a environment such as my installation ISO collection, before I start considering my replicated home folder or Movie Collection.

Happy Holidays,
John Moore
OSG VM Solutions Team