[DRBD-user] drbd-utils 8.9.1-3 drbd-udev rpm rules directory (redhat)

Roland Friedwagner roland.friedwagner at wu.ac.at
Mon Aug 18 11:05:09 CEST 2014

Hello,

> Anything else we broke?

Noop - not here - but we did no extensible testing yet.

But there is one thing with the build environment here
concerning rpm and rbmbuild locations.

We use a wrapper for both (to set at least _topdir), but
the drbd sources only parameterized the RPMBUILD location
and not a RPM location. So we have to patch the Makefile
(or the autoconf files).

kind regards