[DRBD-user] DRBD on-line verify task will be abborted on-congestion pull-ahead.

Takeshi.Y yahagi.tgi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 11:54:12 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I will try use the command from you. Thanks.

If I will update the source, I will modify the condition
in function "enum drbd_state_rv __drbd_set_state" on drbd_main.c

enum drbd_state_rv
__drbd_set_state(struct drbd_conf *mdev, union drbd_state ns,
                 enum chg_state_flags flags, struct completion *done)
{
              :
              :
        /* Aborted verify run, or we reached the stop sector.
         * Log the last position, unless end-of-device. */
        if ((os.conn == C_VERIFY_S || os.conn == C_VERIFY_T) &&
/*@@@       ns.conn <= C_CONNECTED) { */
/*@@@NEW*/  (ns.conn <= C_CONNECTED || (ns.conn == C_AHEAD || ns.conn ==
C_BEHIND) ) ) {
                mdev->ov_start_sector =
                        BM_BIT_TO_SECT(drbd_bm_bits(mdev) - mdev->ov_left);
              :
              :
}