[DRBD-user] Question bout Fencing method "resource-and-stonith" ?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Apr 2 21:14:11 CEST 2014

Can you confirm that pacemaker's stonith is working itself? If you
temporarily remove DRBD from pacemaker, stop the DRBD service and then
try crashing a node, does it get rebooted? I do this test by calling
'echo c > /proc/sysrq-trigger', which causes the node to immediately panic.

The 'out of memory' issue is not something I've ever seen before. Once
we confirm that pacemaker's fencing is working, we can look into it.

What version of pacemaker, corosync and drbd are you using?

digimer

PS - If fencing fails, DRBD _should_ remain blocked, so that behaviour
is expected and good.

--
Digimer
access to education?