[DRBD-user] Adding a third node

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Wed Sep 25 15:54:58 CEST 2013

Le 25/09/2013 08:10, roberto.fastec at gmail.com a écrit :
> The purpose you are talking about, sounds more as the purpose DRBD Proxy has been developed for
>
> www.linbit.com/en/products-and-services/drbd-proxy
Yes and no, my understanding is that DRBD-proxy lets your production
cluster run faster than the connection speed by acting like a write cache.
But if I'm not mistaken you still need a stacked configuration for 3
node setups until v9.0 is released.
Someone please correct me if that's wrong of course.

Lionel Sausin