[DRBD-user] drbd-8.3.16.tar.gz

AZ 9901 az9901 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 21:12:13 CEST 2013

Le 20 sept. 2013 à 20:54, Philipp Reisner a écrit :
> We stopped tracking the upstream kernel. The upstream kernel has
> already a drbd-8.4.3+ included. The soon following 8.4.4 release will
> have all the fixes of this release, and will work with the upstream
> kernel.

Phil, DRBD team,

Thank you very much for this release !
I will compile and test it as soon as possible !

Btw, does this 8.3.16 release compile on kernel 3.10 (as you did with 8.4 a few weeks ago) ?
According to what I understand I would say no.

Thank you very much for your support !

Best regards,

Ben