[DRBD-user] data mismatch when primary/secondary are both up2date

Mia Lueng xiaozunvlg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 09:05:07 CET 2013

In my cluster(node1/node2) with drbd, the state in /proc/drbd is
primary/secondary up2date/up2date, but when I change primary to node2 , the
file that existed on node1 can not be found on node2.
Then I do "drbdadm verify drbd0" to verify and resync the data,  node2's
data returned to be OK.

I am wondering how the problem occurs and how I can avoid it?

BTW: I build a PV/VG/LV on drbd0, and drbd0 is built on a LV too.  Is this
the reason?

Thanks.