[DRBD-user] drbd dual primary in rgmanager

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Nov 14 04:36:51 CET 2013

On 13/11/13 20:22, Nick Cameo wrote:
> Does the dual primary drbd start outside of the cluster?

Yup. Traditionally, I've used the script service in rgmanager and that
works fine. Likewise, if I manually start drbd, it comes up dual-primary
just fine.

The reason I'd like to switch to the drbd resource proper is to make the
depended services a little more intelligent. Currently, it's simply;

drbd start -> clvmd start -> gfs2 start

My hope is that the drbd resource agent is smart enough to not try and
start clvmd until both resources are primary.

--
Digimer
access to education?