[DRBD-user] Uncatchable DRBD out-of-sync issue

Maurits van de Lande M.vandeLande at VDL-Fittings.com
Mon Mar 25 14:37:51 CET 2013

>SAN always can be considered as a last resort but dual-primary drbd is a goal because we only need two hosts and no >very expensive SANs.
The beauty of this is that you do not need expensive SANs. It is not that hard to build a HA SAN using standard hardware and CentOS and the following packages: drbd, pacemaker and tgt (iSCSI target software).
I usually use refurbished HP servers for this.

Take a look at http://www.linbit.com/en/downloads/tech-guides
And read the "Highly available iSCSI with DRBD and Pacemaker" guide
I have made a step by step instruction manual myself for this kind of SANs.

Regards,

Maurits