[DRBD-user] Uncatchable DRBD out-of-sync issue

Stanislav German-Evtushenko ginermail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 10:42:51 CET 2013

Hi,

> there is a certain risk of data not reaching the hard disk soundly.
It seems so but what is a way to catch the reason?

> What's your hard disk stack?
RAID 1+0 on both nodes.

> If you have the freedom, there are some things to try, e.g.
> - not use ethernet bonding
I can try but it will decrease bandwidth from 200MiB/s to 100MiB/s and
disable redundancy.
> - not use dual-primary
I can't because I need online migration (I know it's dangerous to do
migration now, because data can be not synced properly)

> - use a smaller partition
Why?

Best regards,
Stanislav