[DRBD-user] Replication problems constants with DRBD 8.3.10

cesar brain at click.com.py
Sun Jun 16 23:13:45 CEST 2013

Thanks to all people for your patience, and especially to Digimer for explain
and share their knowledge.

The problem persist, I have a feeling that i must to arm myself with
patience and change some hardware

More data:
----------
The Hardware are identical
About of call to linbit, i don't need fix this immediately (thanls Digimer
for your interest :-)
"take as many variables out of the equation you can" is good!!
About the comment of Digimer about fencing and my problem is all correct.

Changes done by me in sequence (always on both nodes):
- Bond from RR to Active-Paive (always from NIC to NIC)
- Checksum from sha1 to md5 for "data-integrity-alg" and "verify-alg"
- DRBD from 8.3.13 to 8.4.2
- Always after each change, after  I half an hour i get the same problem:

version: 8.4.2 (api:1/proto:86-101)
GIT-hash: 7ad5f850d711223713d6dcadc3dd48860321070c build by root at kvm5,
2013-06-16 13:44:51
 0: cs:StandAlone ro:Primary/Unknown ds:UpToDate/DUnknown   r-----
    ns:6102533 nr:0 dw:6152053 dr:430788 al:944 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0
ep:1 wo:f oos:28048
 1: cs:Connected ro:Primary/Primary ds:UpToDate/UpToDate C r-----
    ns:7268 nr:0 dw:7268 dr:55055 al:55 bm:0 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0 ep:1 wo:f
oos:0

Thinking in possible solutions:
----------------------------
1- Remove the directive "net data-integrity-alg"
(This idea don't like me)

2- Change the model or brand of each NIC for use with DRBD
Someone use NIC Realtek with DRBD for long time no downtime
and after run by CLI "drbdadm verify <Name-Resource>"

3- Test RAM of both PCs
4- shoot me in the head
5- Any idea?
5- More ideas?

Any clue or help will be well appreciated

Best regards
Cesar