[DRBD-user] Replication problems constants with DRBD 8.3.10

cesar brain at click.com.py
Sun Jun 16 06:44:36 CEST 2013

Right digimar, Red Hat did the fence software.

Only for comment, please see this link of Red Hat, and you will see that
"fence_ack_manual" is supported:
https://access.redhat.com/site/articles/27136

And about DRBD over a direct connection in mode round robin, can you give me
links or comments about this case? (This is very important for me because I
will lose connection speed if I change of balance-rr to active-backup).

In either case, I am grateful to you for your kind attention, your time and
your information.

Best regards
Cesar