[DRBD-user] Configuring the scheduler for a DRBD backend

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Jul 16 16:16:41 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 06:14:16PM +0200, Wiebe Cazemier wrote:
> [...]

Never said that.
If that really were the case, it would not be a tunable ;-)

It is our general recommendation, though.
Which means "in most cases you get good results with minimum effort".

If you want to know what's "best" for your workload,
you have to first define "best" for your situation,
and figure out how to benchmark/measure it.
Then you have to measure with your workload.
No way around that...

	Lars

--
: Lars Ellenberg