[DRBD-user] Two disk secondary and primary marked DRBD system

Abdelkarim Mateos Sanchez abkrim at tamainut.com
Sat Jan 19 10:02:28 CET 2013

Hi.

Desesperate.

Try :

Stop and deactivate DRBD (modules, service)

Nothing work.

LVM Logical volumes are marked with DRBD Sysme, and can't work with then for try a restore kernel panic or almost, get data.

fsck /dev/pve/vm-100-disk-1
fsck from util-linux-ng 2.17.2
fsck: fsck.drbd: not found

mount /dev/pve/vm-100-disk-1 /mnt/100/
mount: unknown filesystem type 'drbd'

On google nay question about this big problem…

Primary and Secondary disk are destroyed and marked "drbd" system…

Please help