[DRBD-user] drbd based logical volume not getting marked active on boot

Andy Dills andy at xecu.net
Sun Jan 13 22:14:57 CET 2013

I'm trying to setup a gfs2 filesystem on a drbd 'c' volume (to facilitate
migration of openvz containers).

Everything is working great with the exception of reboots. On reboot, the
filesystem wasn't getting marked as active, and the only way I could get
the filesystem to mount on boot is to add this to rc.local:

/sbin/lvchange -aly data/openvz
/bin/mount -t gfs2 -o noatime,nodiratime /dev/data/openvz /containers/

I feel like there is probably a better way to handle this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Andy

---