[DRBD-user] syncer speed

Sebastian Riemer sebastian.riemer at profitbricks.com
Wed Jan 2 11:01:13 CET 2013

Hi,

there is an IO request size bug in < 8.3.14 and < 8.4.2. That version
model doesn't support pushing stuff to linux-stable.

See this for details:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/drbd/users/24104

http://git.drbd.org/gitweb.cgi?p=drbd-8.3.git;a=commit;h=3a2911f0c7ab80d061a5a6878c95f6d731c98554

Cheers,