[DRBD-user] DRBD 8.4 module with 8.3 userland tools

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Thu Feb 21 17:51:17 CET 2013

Dear DRBD users and developers,
Ubuntu Raring is being prepared, and is going to ship with kernel 3.8,
which includes DRBD v8.4.2.
For the moment, the userland tools have not been upgraded and are still
v8.3.13.
I such a combination expected to work? That is, of course, apart from
warning messages, and the lack of new features from drbdadm such as the
new config format and new command-line options.
Thanks in advance,
Lionel Sausin.