[DRBD-user] Debian Squeeze drbd with an usb drive, the file goes to read-only after change.

Vassili Gontcharov v.gontcharov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:03:59 CET 2013

Hi alls,
I use drbd from Debian official repo for the iPBX cluster.
My system is not the intensive write , thear are just "statics"
configuration files.
Since fews days I got some thing strange with the cluster.
When I change(write)  a file on the master node , the file goes to be
read-only.
My system  is not write intensive.
I can't provide the configuration files cause I'm out of the office :-).
Any advise can be very useful for me  cause it is a production environment.

Thank for you help