[DRBD-user] drbd-8.4.3.tar.gz

Miles Lott mlott at gie.com
Thu Feb 7 15:06:16 CET 2013

I meant compelling as in potential show-stopper, upgrade now. Otherwise,
I did read your announcement.

Miles Lott - mlott at gie.com
Systems Administrator, Houston
Gulf Interstate Engineering
ofc +1 713 375-4489
cel +1 713 899-4329

Privileged, Proprietary and/or Confidential Information may be contained in
this electronic message.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should
kindly return to the sender immediately and delete your copy from your system.
Gulf Interstate Engineering Company does not accept responsibility for
changes made to this electronic message or its attachments.