[DRBD-user] Nodes do not connect

Massimiliano sciabica.massimilian at tiscali.it
Wed Dec 11 23:28:34 CET 2013

Hello Nelson,
I faced a similar issue a couple of months ago.
It turned out that the problem was originated in NIC chipset: they
worked fine for everything except for DRBD.
You can verify it by temporarily configuring your resources to be
synchronized over another network link (check with lspci that ther is a
NIC with different chipset).
After verifying that, my only solution was to substitute the failed nics.

Massimiliano