[DRBD-user] DRBD not mounting anymore

Lionel Sausin ls at numerigraphe.com
Wed Dec 4 14:59:20 CET 2013

Ubuntu upgraded their kernal and the DRBD module jumped from 8.3 to 8.4,
but the tools didn't follow.
That's bug #1185756:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/drbd8/+bug/1185756
Please click the "I'm affected too" to raise the bug's importance.
There's a package there for testing that fixes the bug.

Lionel Sausin.