[DRBD-user] Building DRBD RPM

Goutam Baul goutam.baul at rp-sg.in
Mon Aug 19 13:55:49 CEST 2013

Dear List,

We plan to use DRBD 8.4.3 with Redhat Cluster Suit. Our plan is to replicate
data between the Data Center and the Disaster Recovery site using DRBD while
the service at the Data Center run over two nodes as an active-passive
redhat cluster. We have downloaded the drbd-8.4.3.tar.gz file and tried to
build the rpm using the command

./configure --with-km --with-rgmanager --enable-spec --with-distro=redhat

But the drbd-rgmanager rpm is not getting created. The list of rpm created
is

drbd-8.4.3-2.el6.x86_64.rpm

drbd-pacemaker-8.4.3-2.el6.x86_64.rpm

drbd-xen-8.4.3-2.el6.x86_64.rpm

drbd-bash-completion-8.4.3-2.el6.x86_64.rpm

drbd-udev-8.4.3-2.el6.x86_64.rpm

drbd-heartbeat-8.4.3-2.el6.x86_64.rpm

drbd-utils-8.4.3-2.el6.x86_64.rpm

We have the requisite RHCS packages installed in the machine where we are
building the rpm. Kindly point us to the error we are making.

With regards,

Goutam