[DRBD-user] DRBD with CentOS in Production?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Aug 14 21:14:49 CEST 2013

On 14/08/13 15:09, Nick Khamis wrote:
> Long story however, I know it was random. They were known to target
> newcomers in the past, and I myself was not very appreciative of it...
>
> Sorry for the jack,
>
> Nick.

For what it's worth, I've had nothing but good experiences with Florian
and Hastexo... Florian personally spent countless hours helping me learn
when I was new to clustering and DRBD. That kind of "targeting" was
quite well appreciated. If you're going to randomly slam someone or some
company, you should at least of the decency to explain why.

--
Digimer
access to education?