[DRBD-user] "BAD! BarrierAck"... after split brain.

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa ildefonso.camargo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:16:25 CEST 2013

Hi!

To answer myself on this, I commented-out these settings from
configuration, and this started to work again:

disk-barrier no;
disk-flushes no;
disk-drain no;

Still, I would like to know your opinion on this, why would this settings
cause such a message? and, why only after a failure?

Thanks!

Ildefonso.

--
Ildefonso Camargo
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC