[DRBD-user] Xen LVM-based VM with DRBD and primary/primary redundancy.

Daniel Lopes de Carvalho dlcarvalho at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 22:15:42 CEST 2013

Hello guys,

I have two XEN servers with LVM-based VMs and I´m looking for a way create
a redundancy between them.

I followed this link to create the XEN servers:
http://www.howtoforge.com/using-xen-with-lvm-based-vms-instead-of-image-based-vms-debian-etch&ei=qX5gUaiKOIzU9ATGrIDgCQ&usg=AFQjCNG9dMdJgzWGyaPplhxzYENzjK8uog&sig2=qLimYmOvsWRXeDnceMD54w&bvm=bv.44770516,d.eWU

I was wondering to use DRBD to to this, but I don´t know how can do it
using the LVM-based VM.

Can anyone guide me?

Thanks