[DRBD-user] DRBD and production environment

AZ 9901 az9901 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 14:28:16 CEST 2012

Hello,

I would like to know, what are your advices regarding DRBD (versions
to use, updates to apply...) in a production environment ?

For example is kernel 2.6.34.13 + drbd 8.3.13 (compiled as a module) a
good (the best ?) and supported production solution ?
Is the last 8.3.x version always something good to install on a
production environment ?
What about 8.4 ?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,