[DRBD-user] oracle on drbd failed

Mia Lueng xiaozunvlg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 16:59:12 CEST 2012

resource drbd0{
        protocol A;

        disk
        {
                on-io-error pass_on;
                no-disk-barrier;
                no-disk-flushes;
        }

        syncer
        {
                rate 100M;
                csums-alg md5;
                verify-alg md5;
#                c-plan-ahead 20;
                c-fill-target 0;
#               c-delay-target 30;
#                c-max-rate 200M;
 #               c-min-rate 4M;
        }

        net
        {
#               on-congestion pull-ahead;
#               congestion-fill 128M;
                ping-timeout 30;
                ping-int 30;
                data-integrity-alg crc32c;
        }

        on "kvm3.hgccp" {
                device    /dev/drbd0;
                disk      /dev/vg_kvm3/drbd0;
                address   192.168.10.6:7700;
                meta-disk  internal;

        }

        on "kvm4.hgccp" {
                device    /dev/drbd0;
                disk      /dev/vg_kvm4/drbd0;
                address   192.168.10.7:7700;
                meta-disk  internal;

        }
}

os: rhel 6.3   x86_64, kernel version is 2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64

now we have not used proxy yet. I just test this on local lan
environment.  If the test pass, we will install it on WAN enviroment.