[DRBD-user] Change Outdated to UpToDate

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Wed Oct 31 18:01:13 CET 2012

In this case, my question was not about solving a split brain. Instead,
I intentionally caused one by forcing an Outdated resource to be
UpToDate. If I ever recover the lost node, it will then be in a split
brain. At that time, yes, I will need to follow that link to resolve it. :)

digimer

--
Digimer
access to education?