[DRBD-user] remote buffer cache

Thilo Uttendorfer tuttendorfer at linux-ag.com
Tue Oct 23 11:03:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

the man-page of drbd.conf says about protocol B "...completed, if it has
reached local disk and remote buffer cache".

How can I determine the size of the remote buffer cache? Is this cache also
limited by the "max-buffers" option?

Thanks for any hints,
Thilo

PS: I sent this mail already on 2012-10-17, but it somehow didn't show up on
the list. I didn't get any (failure-) reply either.

--
Thilo Uttendorfer
Linux Information Systems AG

Fon: +49 89 993412-11, Fax: +49 89 993412-99
tuttendorfer at linux-ag.com, http://www.linux-ag.com