[DRBD-user] how can i get more manual for drbd research?

张铎 zduo006 at 163.com
Tue Oct 23 09:11:48 CEST 2012

Hi,  i am a college student, i am very interested in ha, espicially drbd. The User Guide give me a great help ,but when i read the core code of drbd, i puzzled. The documet I can download says concise,such as activity log.  Can anyone has more detail doc to introduce the core frame shared with me?    Thanks.
                                                                                                                                    zd