[DRBD-user] DRBD and production environment

AZ 9901 az9901 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 14:06:56 CEST 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your answers !
Seems that today we have the choice between 8.3.x and 8.4.x.
As 8.3 releases are now only bug-fixes releases, perhaps 8.3 is more suitable for (critical) production ?
Or is LINBIT advice to upgrade to 8.4 ?

I also saw that Phil released 8.3.14 on friday.
Do we need to upgrade our 8.3.13 production environments or should we wait for a "production ready" flag ?

Thank you !

Best regards,

Benjamin