[DRBD-user] Drbd upgrade from 8.0.11 to 8.3.7

Lorenzo Milesi maxxer at ufficyo.com
Fri Oct 19 17:52:23 CEST 2012

hi.

I'm planning an upgrade of two ubuntu 8.04 servers running drbd.
I'm going to reinstall the servers, for other reasons, but I'd like to know if I can keep the current drbd sync without having to recreate it from scratch.

The actual situation is:
version: 8.0.11 (api:86/proto:86)
GIT-hash: b3fe2bdfd3b9f7c2f923186883eb9e2a0d3a5b1b build by phil at mescal, 2008-02-12 11:56:43

I will take one of the two servers out and reinstall it. Will the new drbd connect to the current running one without issues?
Should I approach a different way?

thanks
Lorenzo Milesi - lorenzo.milesi at yetopen.it

GPG/PGP Key-Id: 0xE704E230 - http://keyserver.linux.it