[DRBD-user] Version issue? - DRBD Primary on 8.3.2 - Secondary on 8.3.13

ShockwaveCS shockwavecs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 22:06:38 CEST 2012

Did the following:
Stopped DRBD on the secondary
tar'ed up drbd.conf haresources and ha.d directory just in case something
stupid happened
removed drbd-8.3.13 and kmod 8.3.13 packages
downloaded 8.3.2 from the web and yum installed them
had to put back my /etc/drbd.conf
reboot and modprobed to ensure proper kernel module for DRBD
started services

and now everything works without an issue. Much easier than I thought.