[DRBD-user] IO Error Logging

Andrew Eross eross at locatrix.com
Sun Oct 7 20:20:34 CEST 2012

Hey Felix,

Unfortunately, basically no it seems... XenServer manages interfaces as
bridges by default, and this setup is the one recommended by Linbit.

That said, right certainly the alternative would be to just setup the
interface manually on the dom0 which would avoid the whole issue to begin
with, and admit, might be a better solution over-all. Just till now I've
been sticking with the official instructions as much as I could and trying
to avoid under the covers changes to XS when possible.

Something like what this guy did to setup the interface:
http://www.reidmartin.ca/tech-corner/xenserver-dedicated-interfaces/

Definitely a better solution if someone wants to keep OVS as well.

Cheers,
Andrew