[DRBD-user] see replicated data

agag rysic at vp.pl
Thu May 31 16:19:28 CEST 2012

Did you had also database in /ha directory?
For WWW servers usually better looks some GFS + loadbalancing sollution in
my opinion. Loadbalancer check if servers are available and split load. I'm
starting to loos ideas what DRBD can give me. I looked at the beginning very
good but now I can't find big profits. The biggest problem is that data is
not visible in both hosts without remount.

Virtua machine - interesting solution... bit virtual machine is usualy one
big file. Isn't that a problem? Isn't synchronizing open file problem?