[DRBD-user] kernel 3.4.0: "PingAck did not arrive in time."

Dzianis Kahanovich mahatma at bspu.unibel.by
Thu May 31 12:05:25 CEST 2012

I got "PingAck did not arrive in time" -> reconnect -> split-brain on 3.4.0
kernel (drbd 8.3.13). Rollback to 3.3.6+3.3.7.

It sure happened on busy system (kernel rebuilding on tmpfs), but on relaxed
system it happened sometimes (>2 times per day).

Since summer, I can try next version too later.

--
WBR, Dzianis Kahanovich AKA Denis Kaganovich, http://mahatma.bspu.unibel.by/