[DRBD-user] Xen DomU on DRBD device: barrier errors

Wiebe Cazemier wiebe at halfgaar.net
Thu May 31 12:32:08 CEST 2012

First, for reference, here's my VM config:

bootloader = '/usr/lib/xen-default/bin/pygrub'
vcpus       = '2'
memory      = '512'
root        = '/dev/xvda2 ro'
disk        = [
                  'phy:/dev/drbd3,xvda2,w',
                  'phy:/dev/universe/drbdvm-swap,xvda1,w',
              ]
name        = 'drbdvm'
vif         = [ 'ip=1.2.3.4,mac=00:16:3E:22:A8:A7' ]
on_poweroff = 'destroy'
on_reboot   = 'restart'
on_crash    = 'restart'